Monday, March 2, 2015

3 Ingredient Cookies

Let me start by saying that I cannot take credit for these AMAZING and super easy cookies. A very good friend of mine told me about them after someone else brought her some. Either way, my friend is very awesome in all things dessert related.


These cookies are ridiculously quick and easy, and the best part...they are customizable! 
These cookies use a cake mix, and you can use whatever flavor your heart desires. Be creative. Are they super healthy, no. I'm sorry, you have the wrong blog (just kidding...I try to make good choices...especially for my little ones). You can always try to make substitutions to the recipe or try your own mix from scratch. If you do, please let me know how it went. But, for the people who don't mind an occasional unhealthy sweet snack, this is perfect.

Ingredients:
1 Box of Cake Mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
Chips (optional)

Here is my fav combo:


I LOVE Betty Crocker's Triple Chocolate Fudge. I know I'm not the only one, because there are many times that go to the store to pick up a box and they are all sold out.


Yup, I'm a chocolate and peanut butter kinda gal. And for these cookies, Reese's chips are so perfect.


Hmmm...why would you need a pic of the oil, no clue...just go with it.


Mix, mix, mix until it looks amazing! Like my polka dots? Thanks, it's scrapbook paper. Shhh


Put them on a cookie sheet and stick them in the oven at 350 degrees for 8-10 min. 


Now, you have amazing cookies to enjoy and it only took about 15 min from start to finish. You can make a whole cookie platter with a variety of flavors with ease. My friend really like red velvet mix with white chocolate chips. We have also used butterscotch chips and those are very yummy as well. Give them a try, make your friends and neighbors your guinea pigs as you try different combinations. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment