Friday, February 13, 2015

The start of something great?

This is actually my THIRD (yeah, you read that right) attempt at blogging. I am starting out with a clean slate and a goal in mind. 

Clearly, I want to grow to be a great blogger, but I may lack whatever it takes to be successful at it.  After seeking motivation from the usual places: books, online articles, some of my fav Podcasts, and those pesky motivational quotes on pinterest, I have found that my biggest motivation was coming from inside myself. 

Or maybe from these guys...



Either way, I am giving it another shot. I look forward to posting about...everything.
I LOVE to sew and craft. I may look like a frumpy housewife, but I love fashion. I struggle with all the normal stuff that most moms/women do and I look forward to sharing some of those moments with you also...perhaps through pictures (I am an awful cook).

So Goodnight...or good morning (that's a choice I will regret in a few hours). Here's to more posts in the future, and all the great adventures that happen every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment